L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The Pep rumours yes, Sarri has been clear from the start. Good sources, with a normal process. It's hard to follow when you take anything as realiable information.

Peps wife leased a car, 14 June Allianz stadium is closed, trusting twitter sources with 12 followers,
Sport journalists like Mattioli who is irelevant, have you heard about him before the Pep rumours? Citys verdict will arrive at 18.30-19 :lol:

So much shit, so funny that people took it as realiable news.
Well said, it's incredible how far ppl went...

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Scudetto is considered a mickey mouse cup for us at this point. Does it really matter if we'll have 37 or 38?
Don't get me wrong, it's nice winning it but that's not what majority of the fans are waiting for.
I guess you will see how much it matters when we fail to win it and one of meelan teams or napoli do.
Winning seria a should never be taken for granted, not after what happened between 2006 and 2011.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We never stood a chance to get Pep, i explained why.
It's OK to for someone to have his preferences and hopes, but living in denial and attacking anyone who is trying to burst his bubble is not OK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)