L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (61 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
So we’ve waited 4 weeks for..... Sarri?

Wow. What an anti-climax that was. I’d have rather payed Chelsea the full comp after the EL final and announced it the over saving a couple of million and wasting the hope of the fans for 2 weeks.

Disappointing ambition again

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
I’m not buying it.

#TeamPep we need your full and unconditional support now more than ever. Let’s show the world what hope can do!

We won’t step back even for a second from our beliefs. We believe Pep Guardiola will make the right decision and join the best club in Italy. We believe Pep Guardiola will show us what attacking and beautiful football is after decades of defensive football that lead to ZERO Champions League. We believe Pep Guardiola’s beautiful orchestrated passes will lead us to our 3rd Champions League trophy in our history! We can’t wait to see Ronaldo score goals for fun again!

#TeamPep let’s goooooo

:green: :baus:

And fuck GDM and anyone who will ridicule us. We will forgive you anyway once Pep comes, we are all Juventini. :rab:

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I’m not buying it.

#TeamPep we need your full and unconditional support now more than ever. Let’s show the world what hope can do!

We won’t step back even for a second from our beliefs. We believe Pep Guardiola will make the right decision and join the best club in Italy. We believe Pep Guardiola will show us what attacking and beautiful football is after decades of defensive football that lead to ZERO Champions League. We believe Pep Guardiola’s beautiful orchestrated passes will lead us to our 3rd Champions League trophy in our history! We can’t wait to see Ronaldo score goals for fun again!

#TeamPep let’s goooooo

:green: :baus:

And fuck GDM and anyone who will ridicule us. We will forgive you anyway once Pep comes, we are all Juventini. :rab:
Not buying it either its all BS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)