L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (64 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 2, 2005
Behind the scenes bit

Now I'll tell you more (both Sky and Romeo say it's done so I'm free to talk);
the news of the deal made for Guardiola comes from an investor of an international investment fund that has important shares in various clubs including Juventus, more precisely I speak of Lindsell Train.
This fund initially wanted (through a series of money movements) to contribute to the Pep business, and more precisely to coincide with the very serious attempt made between April and early May, thanks to a stock market capitalization plan that would have led to significant gains (the same thing was done with CR7 last year).

After the offer was finally declined by the City and by Guardiola, the news was released (and badly, I would add, these are things that will never tell you around but that have created quite a few problems for Juventus's upper floors) proving to be widespread, in a nutshell, for purely "speculative" purposes.

Not by chance from the beginning they talked to me about speculation putting our face in an absolute manner.
So much so, sorry because I believed it myself until the end but I always remained on the same line at the level of junta news and now the puzzle is completed ..
default_good.gif
This is mombolano?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Karna

May 17, 2019
Seriously, the news that supposed to come out was City and Guardiola declined the offer. :sergio:
Now it makes me wonder could this be the source of moblano too? :depressed:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Sarri (from Pistoia): he said: "if I free from chelsea I am coming to Juve ... I cannot tell you more ... wait for Monday"

- VS

IMG-20190608-WA0030.jpg.6deb719b1b76f330a1d48157fa6a9dd6.jpg
Ok ok wait
We need to be careful what we post here

This was said by some random VS guy, not in the guru thread so he wasn't approved and his sources weren't checked or verified. It's some story about his friends sisters girlfriend
I wouldn't give it much weight
Behind the scenes bit

Now I'll tell you more (both Sky and Romeo say it's done so I'm free to talk);
the news of the deal made for Guardiola comes from an investor of an international investment fund that has important shares in various clubs including Juventus, more precisely I speak of Lindsell Train.
This fund initially wanted (through a series of money movements) to contribute to the Pep business, and more precisely to coincide with the very serious attempt made between April and early May, thanks to a stock market capitalization plan that would have led to significant gains (the same thing was done with CR7 last year).

After the offer was finally declined by the City and by Guardiola, the news was released (and badly, I would add, these are things that will never tell you around but that have created quite a few problems for Juventus's upper floors) proving to be widespread, in a nutshell, for purely "speculative" purposes.

Not by chance from the beginning they talked to me about speculation putting our face in an absolute manner.
So much so, sorry because I believed it myself until the end but I always remained on the same line at the level of junta news and now the puzzle is completed ..
default_good.gif
This is posted by a guru but I personally have my doubts about it purely from a legal standpoint, that Juve would allow this to happen and thus affecting the stock prices but who knows

Now as for what Momblano said

I watched the video

He basically said ever since the uefa stuff and appeal there has been less information getting out and more of a sense of confusion as to what is going on. He said he thinks perhaps if juve are actually speeding things up as some colleagues have said ( monday for Sarri) it could be because Pep is saying he can't free from his contract or this legal thing is going to drag out etc

He basically ends it with let's wait and see what happens on Monday if the sentence comes out or if any confirmation comes in the Sarri situation

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I wish, but we should have got him before he went to Madrid this year. He would have been a realistic chance as he was without a job and he was an ex-juve player as well. This would have been his first choice had he been free now. We missed a great opportunity.
Nevertheless, I could be totally wrong about Sarri. He might turn out to be the greatest manager we ever had. After all, was Allegri that bad as we thought he'd be?
We were caught off guard by real Madrid nobody expected him to return to Real Madrid so quickly

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Momblano begins to pull the brakes! Monday fateful day, another Monday. A problem could have arisen with Guardiola and this would explain the speed with which Juve would be closing for sarri

Momblano: "Sarri closer than Guardiola"
so obvious this was coming the whole time :lol:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
imagine believing sarri was in midst of freeing himself from his multi million pound contract possibly having to pay a massive fee himself to play second fiddle to Pep imagine what it would be like if you were someone who believed that :lol3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)