L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (56 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
How many times do the media reported sarri done sarri released etc.After 9 day he isn't even officially out of Chelsea. Today ,according to pedulla was sarri day , yet until Monday nothing is gonna happen.
Everyone is just guessing at the moment crossing fingers that in the end they are gonna be right.
Everyone except MOMBLANO

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
How will Andrea Cristiano spin Guardiola’s comments now? I’m genuinely curious lmao.

Guys. Just close this bread. It’s Sarri, we all know it. Our club has made a MASSIVE error and it’s going to be evident very soon.
Gee I'm not sure if he's capable of that. No way!

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
How about we all just forget everything for a second and ask yourself this very simple question

In your heart of hearts, your gut of guts, does Maurizio Sarri check the boxes that a supremely ambitious Agnelli/Juventus is looking for?

It may not be Guardiola, but everything logical tells me it won’t be Sarri either.

Aug 2, 2005
How about we all just forget everything for a second and ask yourself this very simple question

In your heart of hearts, your gut of guts, does Maurizio Sarri check the boxes that a supremely ambitious Agnelli/Juventus is looking for?

It may not be Guardiola, but everything logical tells me it won’t be Sarri either.
Then who other than the one who keep telling his beloved napoli fans that hes not a traitor but i agree he is not a Juve ambition or style

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)