L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2006
Aren't we supposed to change a lot of players and more importantly playing style? If Guardiola/Sarri is coming indeed, I reckon he better starts training the reserves/bench players sooner so he can filter those that work with his vision.

I don't think Pep would teach CR7 much, but adapting top players is usually easier. I am not sure what part of our squad is tiki-taka oriented.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Aren't we supposed to change a lot of players and more importantly playing style? If Guardiola/Sarri is coming indeed, I reckon he better starts training the reserves/bench players sooner so he can filter those that work with his vision.

I don't think Pep would teach CR7 much, but adapting top players is usually easier. I am not sure what part of our squad is tiki-taka oriented.
this is exactly what i said a few pages earlier. Bringing Pep here (Sarri not so much) will require for a major overhaul of the Juve squad. Im not sure Pep is going to be able to implement his style with the likes of Matuidi, Mandzukic, Berna, Alex Sandro and co.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Like I said before why wouldn't he straight deny it if it wasn't. Dancing around it won't these quotes shows he knows something but can't say directly
LOL like you would believe him if he denied it?

You had two people directly involved in this - Pep and Paratici - deny it in a very clear and determined way, no dancing around and then you go with the 'they all lie all the time' lmao

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
LOL like you would believe him if he denied it?

You had two people directly involved in this - Pep and Paratici - deny it in a very clear and determined way, no dancing around and then you go with the 'they all lie all the time' lmao
I don't believe in undenied news.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
this is exactly what i said a few pages earlier. Bringing Pep here (Sarri not so much) will require for a major overhaul of the Juve squad. Im not sure Pep is going to be able to implement his style with the likes of Matuidi, Mandzukic, Berna, Alex Sandro and co.
Berna and AS would suit him.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Don't know if was mentioned or not, there are some rumors of Pirlo possibly being part of the coaching staff or coming to coach the U-23 team.

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
He admitted to me he comes to Tuz to troll for fun, so litterally dont take a single word he says seriously. Probably why he is going to such extremes takes, to bait people easiest. Tho he can also be legit stupid, both can be true.
I was trying to calm you down as you were swearing on a Ramadan day fella. But now I know that you have a problem with me so get off of my face. From now on I am done respecting you. Plus I am not a troller I just say what I wanna say if that is trolling be it then.

- - - Updated - - -

I said yesterday that I often panic at the thought of how unprepared the US is for Godzilla attacks and I think he might've thought i was serious :boh:

Guy cracks me up
Americans always seem serious with their big voice so everything you say I take it serious:rofl:

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I was trying to calm you down as you were swearing on a Ramadan day fella. But now I know that you have a problem with me so get off of my face. From now on I am done respecting you. Plus I am not a troller I just say what I wanna say if that is trolling be it then.

So you arent trolling when you say Pep bad Sarri great? And Ronaldo is holding this team back and is a problem? You realize thats even worse then if you were trolling?

And you calmed me down when you were the one spamming with absolute epic nonsense for that entire day you pmed?

Ok gotcha.

And no one asked you for your respect. I take your words at face value like I do with everyone here, and by some big margin, right now you are clearly the worst poster in Tuz.

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
So you arent trolling when you say Pep bad Sarri great? And Ronaldo is holding this team back and is a problem? You realize thats even worse then if you were trolling?

And you calmed me down when you were the one spamming with absolute epic nonsense for that entire day you pmed?

Ok gotcha.

And no one asked you for your respect. I take your words at face value like I do with everyone here, and by some big margin, right now you are clearly the worst poster in Tuz.
Ok you are Ronaldo and pep fanboy. I get you. But stop using the f word at me if you want me not to troll you then. The more I try to calm you down the more you get angry. How am I a troller for all these years as a tuz member it is not even possible. Even trollers get tired of trolling people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)