L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2012
You're thinking without being rational.

Think logically for 10 seconds. Juve are without a coach. Sarri and Chelsea want to part their ways. Even if Chelsea are holding onto Sarri, Juve can get him by paying 5mil.

Yet they didn't. After all the italian media said they would for the past 7 days.

And then we have Agnelli relaxing in Ibiza. Nedved relaxing somewhere too. Paratici relaxing in south Italy.

They already have the coach. They're just waiting.
They have a coach who is still tied to a club. You could argue the same for Sarri. I said this already

- - - Updated - - -

Another day nothing is going to happen
Just momblano talking out of his ass

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I expressed myself wrong.

Chelsea didn't fire Conte because they - Chelsea and Conte - were fighting in court basically. Chelsea didn't want to pay him his exit, and Conte wouldn't leave without getting paid.

That's the difference. But Sarri can be bought by Juve for a mere 5mil.
The key point in my post was "a few days into preseason". Chelsea is not a club that avoids delaying a decision if they think it'll benefit them. That's the answer to "Why haven't we announced Sarri" question.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
One thing that bugs me in the whole saga is Momblano saying one day that Pep leaving City has nothing to with Uefa sanctions just to say we are waiting for the punishment to come out so pep can leave the next day.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
You're thinking without being rational.

Think logically for 10 seconds. Juve are without a coach. Sarri and Chelsea want to part their ways. Even if Chelsea are holding onto Sarri, Juve can get him by paying 5mil.

Yet they didn't. After all the italian media said they would for the past 7 days.

And then we have Agnelli relaxing in Ibiza. Nedved relaxing somewhere too. Paratici relaxing in south Italy.

They already have the coach. They're just waiting.
Exactly. June 14th

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
One thing that bugs me in the whole saga is Momblano saying one day that Pep leaving City has nothing to with Uefa sanctions just to say we are waiting for the punishment to come out so pep can leave the next day.
Maybe pep needs a reason in his press conference to say things like " based on recent developments and after a discussion with the owner I decided to leave because the sentence derails the project that I am trying to implement here..."
Who knows for certain?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
On bluemoon:

"That forum is full of absolute nutbars especially CosmoX, some grade A crazy right there."

Atleast we agree on something
Pls. Why even bother with the folks over at Bluemoon?

That place can't shine the shoes of forum greats like Tuz, or even redcafe.

Naturally their dated place couldn't keep up with the rapid artificial growth of the digital banner waving plastic club they are supporting.

They still on midtable team level.

However, if you are Noel Gallagher and you are reading this, feel free to sign up on tuz - I'm a fan.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Our stocks are flying
Up 3.65 percent

Anyway
Let's say the sentence comes out in 7 days

On the 14th the tour/museum at the stadium isn't available

Presentation the 14th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)