L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (59 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
You think the whole management would be on vacation if they had not agreed with a coach??

It's plain obvious we have agreed with someone, and we are just waiting for something.
Great, let’s keep waiting.

And they’re on vacation because this is a job to them. Season just ended, it’s vacay time and they won’t ditch their families and plans for something that they can do when they return.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
it’s vacay time and they won’t ditch their families and plans for something that they can do when they return.
what are tou talking about?Companies do not operate like this.

i do not know what we are waiting.Maybe Uefa's sanctions to City, or Sarri's release or something.
But i'm pretty sure we already have a coach.

- - - Updated - - -

Not that it means something significant but for more than two weeks I haven't seen a picture of Guardiola on the main page of Man City official site.
I've seen many pictures of Guardiola in their Twitter

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Juve Director Paratici:

"Sarri at Juve after his time at Napoli? I've many friends here (in Naples). During these days, I've disconnected a bit and read as little as possible.

Sarri said he missed Italy? Well, he said what all Italians say. Here we eat very well."

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Juve Director Paratici:

"Sarri at Juve after his time at Napoli? I've many friends here (in Naples). During these days, I've disconnected a bit and read as little as possible.

Sarri said he missed Italy? Well, he said what all Italians say. Here we eat very well."
done dealio

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
First journalist to talk about Pep in March, Luigi Guelpa: "It takes long but it is a positive aspect. Sarri is further away."

I tempi si allungano, ma è un aspetto positivo. Si trattano i dettagli e Sarri, celebrato da parecchi media, è sempre più lontano.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Its obvious, Sarri is number 1, but Chelsea might want to keep him, who can they get with a transfer ban, Sarri got them top 4 and Europa, they might as well keep him, he knows the players.

If Chelsea don't release him it will be a very mediocre coach, Inzaghi just re-signed with Lazio, we arnt getting the Bald Fraud or Poch (anyone that thinks we are is a mental defective), so then we have to look at the pure mediocrity that the board will be drawn too, that Gattuso?, EDF?, Spaletti

Allegri was 100% not a planned decision, he was not sacked, the lack of planning is obvious, and Conte was a free agent practically waiting for us, but we are going to end up with Ventura

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Juve Director Paratici:

Street

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Its obvious, Sarri is number 1, but Chelsea might want to keep him, who can they get with a transfer ban, Sarri got them top 4 and Europa, they might as well keep him, he knows the players.

If Chelsea don't release him it will be a very mediocre coach, Inzaghi just re-signed with Lazio, we arnt getting the Bald Fraud or Poch (anyone that thinks we are is a mental defective), so then we have to look at the pure mediocrity that the board will be drawn too, that Gattuso?, EDF?, Spaletti

Allegri was 100% not a planned decision, he was not sacked, the lack of planning is obvious, and Conte was a free agent practically waiting for us, but we are going to end up with Ventura
this. and folks here are rooting against Sarri lol he is the best we will get by a mile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)