L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
You know it's happening, I know it's happening, anyone with half a brain knows it happening and still people say Pep.
I’ve known it will be Sarri 100% from the moment Paratici said we will wait for all of the European finals to be over. The bum also left some cryptic comments at the end of the EL final that also left no doubts.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Pirlo will be peps assisatant ;)

Pep was in new York watching a NY Redbulls game

Let's see if he had enough time to get a coffee with ol mate John Elkann

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
And some people here rate Sarri :lol2:
They think of us as the same 7th place pre Conte Juve team.
Some people here (the retarded ones - can't blame for that third world education I suppose) even rate Sarri as better than Allegri. :lol2:

And then they post nonsense about how when we appointed Conte and Allegri, we were taking chances on managers, and couldn't foresee how they would turn out... Yes we are the same side, in 7th place before taking that chance or Conte, or the same side getting knocked out of CL group stage, and embarrassed by Benfica in EL semis with the final in our stadium. We haven't progressed at all since then, so we should definitely risk appointing this classless, crass, putrid, chain-smoking turd. :baus:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
The majority of posters are realists.We hope that somehow is going to be pep, but realistically sarri is looking to be it.Those who say that pep is 100% juve bound are how one tuzzer said incurable "peptimists".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)