Kwadwo Asamoah (4 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We'll see. I'm quite certain I'm right just like I was last time when we had this discussion before last summer.
Last summer got me off guard as I didnt see Pogba leaving so early. We were short on CMs so he had to stay. This season we can pretty much predict who leaves (Nanes and Evra are gone already, 99% Lemina and maybe Sami if he wants to leave). If we sign Kolasinac or some other LB, and we are well covered at CM where Asa wouldnt play anyway in this new formation, then what reason do we have to keep him, when we can only have 25 players? Since I refuse to believe Kolasinac will go somewhere else, the only one who can make room for him of the current bunch is Asa.

But we will see, nothing is certain ofcourse ;)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
He was the most exciting player today. One assist, he did an awesome tackle, gave three time the ball away in very dangerous área and then he recuperated the ball... Exciting and a very boring game after Dybala sub

Boksic

May 11, 2005
MoM for me.

The assist was superb and was a goal saving challenge on Schick in the second half. Took a couple of bad touches in dangerous areas but recovered both situations well.

Never going to displace Alex Sandro but glad to see him gradually regain his form.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Good game if you dont count those failed backpasses
And the countless times he was skinned alive by mertens and allowed him too much space. Also good game if you don't count the endless supply of backpasses, heehaw first touches, inability to go forward with the ball.

Yeah, good game. No, certainly not the weak spot in the team today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)