Kwadwo Asamoah (10 Viewers)

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
A shadow of the player he was. Completely useless in attack and only one crucial contribution in defense.
I still don't get why everybody here acts like he was some top player before all that. He has never ever had 3 good consecutive games in midfield in the Juve jersey. He has never shown anything that would make you think this guy could start for us in CM, especially in CL.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Honestly would probably been better if we had kept Pereyra instead of this guy. His so called physical or defensive qualities he would have had over Mr almost seems pointless when he barely wins possession and gets bullied when he has it himself. Not to mention zero addition to creativity or attack.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Honestly would probably been better if we had kept Pereyra instead of this guy. His so called physical or defensive qualities he would have had over Mr almost seems pointless when he barely wins possession and gets bullied when he has it himself. Not to mention zero addition to creativity or attack.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
I miss Bobby P :sad:

Asamoah is most likely finished. I have a feeling he won't ever gain his old form back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)