Kwadwo Asamoah (74 Viewers)

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
And still majority of people place him on the bench when they talk about next season.. that's just not right.
:true:

I would consider to bench him only for Alaba/Marcelo,but Kwadwo is getting better and better :heart:
I'm so happy we have him in our squad he is lion :heart:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Asamoah is awesome, would easily start in most midfields around Europe. United should make him their #1 target.

Conte uses him as a pseudo wingback because he offers that extra 4th midfielder and mostly why we win those midfield battles. He's so strong, works his ass of and good both offensively and defensively. He's so much more useful to us than a regular wingback like Coentrao, Marcelo or whatever wingbacks are available.

There is no doubt in my mind that if Pogba was sold we will be as good with Asamoah replacing him. No need for new signings.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
There is no doubt in my mind that if Pogba was sold we will be as good with Asamoah replacing him. No need for new signings.
What? Of course we do need new players. If Pogba leaves and any of our mids get injured we would be screwed. We have no back ups but Padoin. Again i insist on saying a strong bench goes a long way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)