Kwadwo Asamoah - Midfielder - Udinese (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2007
Of course. But his value is very high.

Look, I'm not saying one shouldn't try to get the best deal possible. But it's a difference between doing that, through cautious and respectful negotiations, and doing what De Laurentiis is doing: "The fee is 100 million b*tcheeees!" *scoots off on his Vespa-scooter*. It may seem like a smart thing to do now, when he has the assets to sell, but I'm not sure he's gonna find it so easy to buy from those very people he's constantly telling to f*ck off.
Oh okay, what is said to the media =/= what is said in meetings between clubs. You'd have meetings featuring Zamparini rejecting offers saying Pastore's left shoe is worth €100m. Do you think ADL is going to say that to Agnelli?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Oh okay, what is said to the media =/= what is said in meetings between clubs. You'd have meetings featuring Zamparini rejecting offers saying Pastore's left shoe is worth €100m. Do you think ADL is going to say that to Agnelli?
That's not what we're discussing, we're discussing whether or not being fair is an important part of business. Of course one should always try to get the best deal possible, but I'm saying it has to happen within the frame of reason and mutual respect for the other negotiating party, especially if they're showing you respect by bidding what is close to the market value. All I'm saying is that such behavior does come into play and it helps build relations. If you disagree with that, that's fine. I've now said all I want to on this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)