Keisuke Honda - AM - CSKA Moscow (5 Viewers)

Djabrail

May 23, 2008
This. I asked before how much he'd cost, how much he earns now and for how much CSKA bought him.. Nobody seems to know, or those who do simply haven't signed on yet.

I wonder whether this rumour sticks around or not though.
CSKA bought him for something like €10mil.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
This rumor seems to be going down pretty well.
I haven't seen an awful lot of Honda except during the world cup when I remember him being the standout player in a technically gifted Japan side. He's an AMC though so I'm struggling to see the fit, Surely 2 of (if we get) Aguero, Quag and Matri will start and they would have to play centrally... Can anyone tell me if Honda is Two footed? I know his natural foot is his left, but is he strong with his right as well?

If we're going 4-2-3-1 he could be an option in the middle but if we get Kun i cant see us using that. Maybe down the left in the 4-2-4 with him playing the 'Nedved role' cutting inside and letting Ziegler bomb down the left could be the idea here

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
WOOT WOOT, FAPPITY FAP FAPPOOTZY NIGGUHS. Honda or Kagawa, I DONT GIVE A FUCK, dooooooooo it Marrotta, and I'll bitchslap anyone who ever says an eye joke ever again.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Good question. No idea of the price here. And am I the only one who'd prefer Honda to Vucinic if that is indeed the case?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I would as well, he would re-coup all sales even if he flops. He would make us the bomb in Japan (Pun not intended).

Plus the papers said he was close to the biggest team in italy and will play with the legend Alex Del Piero :touched: :heart:

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Oh, how I hope Vucinic is actually a smokescreen for Honda.

Somebody please give Marotta oral pleasure if Juve bought Honda.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)