Keisuke Honda - AM - CSKA Moscow (3 Viewers)

Nedvěd

I think Honda is at his best when played as a deep playing midfielder or as a pure attacking midfielder. His passing is pretty good, whether it's short or long and this makes him good in both that roles. Aguero can't lead the line (not for now) and Honda can't play behind him, if Honda was to come to Juve he would be played as left wing, which is not his best position and it would be better to have some like Bastos, or in Pirlo's role which Honda can be great at.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Nedvěd;3112762 said:
I think Honda is at his best when played as a deep playing midfielder or as a pure attacking midfielder. His passing is pretty good, whether it's short or long and this makes him good in both that roles. Aguero can't lead the line (not for now) and Honda can't play behind him, if Honda was to come to Juve he would be played as left wing, which is not his best position and it would be better to have some like Bastos, or in Pirlo's role which Honda can be great at.
:tup: Also has a really good shot on him.

Why couldn't Aguero lead the line though, or why couldn't Honda play behind him?

I think you're probably right though, when you say he's probably being considered as a Bastos/Vuci alternative, so to speak. Has anyone got any idea about how much he'd cost, or how much he cost CSKA when they got him? Contract details... etc? Gurus? :p

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Would be a good signing and type of player we need. Technically determined, agile and with plenty of enthusiasm to play positive attacking football.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Would be a good signing and type of player we need. Technically determined, agile and with plenty of enthusiasm to play positive attacking football.
:agree:

I doubt there is all that much too it though, for some reason. It's hard to confirm or deny whether that source is reliable at all.

May 22, 2007
Conte didn't wan Pastore because he doesn't suit his system , does Honda suit ??? :crazy:
I don't really see the whole issue with this, Juventus showed interest in Sánchez and are chasing Kun. Honda is a lot more versatile anyway, could replace Pirlo or play behind the striker as an AM.

Nedvěd

:tup: Also has a really good shot on him.

Why couldn't Aguero lead the line though, or why couldn't Honda play behind him?

I think you're probably right though, when you say he's probably being considered as a Bastos/Vuci alternative, so to speak. Has anyone got any idea about how much he'd cost, or how much he cost CSKA when they got him? Contract details... etc? Gurus? :p
Yeah Honda's shooting is great, and his free-kicks :tuttosport: Japanese players have some enormous technique.

I don't think Aguero can lead the line, he always played his best football behind Forlan and can't remember him being properly tested as a lone striker. He could work, you never know but the way I see him he is not the kind of striker who can play alone. He'll need to adjust his game like Tevez did, start holding the ball more and improve his positioning.
I just think that Aguero would be best playing behind the main striker rather than him leading the line.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
How much would he cost though?
This. I asked before how much he'd cost, how much he earns now and for how much CSKA bought him.. Nobody seems to know, or those who do simply haven't signed on yet.

I wonder whether this rumour sticks around or not though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)