Karim Benzema - FW - Real Madrid (27 Viewers)

Who do you want?

• Karim Benzema

• Klaas Jan Huntelaar

• Amauri

• Elmander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
If Trez joined a shitty little team from Spain with shitty little players, doesn't logic dictate that Trez shouldn't have scored as many goals as he has for Hercules?
But... but... but... but he is playing in an open league with shit defenses. :cry:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Well if Dzeko ends up staying till June I think we will, if not well obviously we wont.

Tevez is key, if he goes Dzeko goes to City, Tevez to real and Benz to us.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Well if Dzeko ends up staying till June I think we will, if not well obviously we wont.

Tevez is key, if he goes Dzeko goes to City, Tevez to real and Benz to us.

No, Dzeko isn't a sure thing. Plus Wolfsburg are gonna try & milk his value as much as they can. They need to shake up their team & getting 40m for Dzeko is their main aim imo. Do you really see us coughing up 35/40m for one player this summer?

We need Madrid to sign a Striker, Tevez won't leave till the summer now. Benzema if comes will come at the very end of January.
Oh Madrid will sign a big name striker come January, it's not the first time they've done that. Remember Huntelaar? Huntelaar did way better than Benzema but he was still shipped off. We definitely stand a huge chance of signing Benzema imo.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Marotta's words we'll only intervene in the market if the opportunity comes to improve our squad. This shows to Huntelaar,Pazzini,Gilardino and Benzema in my opinion.

Now how many of those can you get on loan?

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I think Tevez will leave, give Madrid Amauri :lol:
Amauri + cash for Benzema would send me into a coma.:tuttosport:

Marotta's words we'll only intervene in the market if the opportunity comes to improve our squad. This shows to Huntelaar,Pazzini,Gilardino and Benzema in my opinion.

Now how many of those can you get on loan?
Why would Huntelaar leave Schalke after hardly half a season? If Cassano is joining meelan, i don't see Sampdoria letting go of Pazzini & Fiorentina have rubbished talks about a possible Amauri/Gilardino swap.

That leaves Benzema.:eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)