Karim Benzema - FW - Real Madrid (16 Viewers)

Who do you want?

• Karim Benzema

• Klaas Jan Huntelaar

• Amauri

• Elmander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We where a topclub in the past, who was among the best of the world each year, with glorious times

however, we went to serie b, lost tons of cash, then rebuild from allmost nothing, and lost 3 years, this year mostly hurting us caus eof relative high wage and no champions league.

So marotta comes, cleans out the budged, and brings in new players

what players that we shipped out are we really missing ?

trezeguet ? to old and past it, 1 non eu fucked us over, ni napoli's last day snub to

diego ? quag is scoring more and with his wage we got krasic.

what did we get ? quag krasic and aqua making an impakt, pepe beeing a nice squadplayer, and loan of motta not convincing so return to sender without cash spend.

We are building up, we will keep doing so, but untill we are the powerhouse we once were, contending the championsleague each year, getting more crowd and ALOT more sponsering, we have to keep our budged low.

Please people, realise what money goes to wages each year, what marotta did, is basically cutting the wages enough so we can do another 20 mil on the transfermarket.

and football players, lets be honest, its not like they are poor, and if they are good, they make 4x what the club pays from sponserdeals anyway.

the only thing we need in januari is hopefully a loaned fullback and poacher with an option.

radu and pazzo would be nice, lets give marotta all the confidence he deserves

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
We where a topclub in the past, who was among the best of the world each year, with glorious times

however, we went to serie b, lost tons of cash, then rebuild from allmost nothing, and lost 3 years, this year mostly hurting us caus eof relative high wage and no champions league.

So marotta comes, cleans out the budged, and brings in new players

what players that we shipped out are we really missing ?

trezeguet ? to old and past it, 1 non eu fucked us over, ni napoli's last day snub to

diego ? quag is scoring more and with his wage we got krasic.

what did we get ? quag krasic and aqua making an impakt, pepe beeing a nice squadplayer, and loan of motta not convincing so return to sender without cash spend.

We are building up, we will keep doing so, but untill we are the powerhouse we once were, contending the championsleague each year, getting more crowd and ALOT more sponsering, we have to keep our budged low.

Please people, realise what money goes to wages each year, what marotta did, is basically cutting the wages enough so we can do another 20 mil on the transfermarket.

and football players, lets be honest, its not like they are poor, and if they are good, they make 4x what the club pays from sponserdeals anyway.

the only thing we need in januari is hopefully a loaned fullback and poacher with an option.

radu and pazzo would be nice, lets give marotta all the confidence he deserves
Give me a fucking break, Trez too old & past it.:howler: Like we haven't heard that one before.:rolleyes:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Apart from that part i have to agree with most of the post.I think we could do with another LW as well in January.
Martinez, Pepe and Marchisio for that LW spot seems okay with me. A poacher should be our first target along with a new fullback, but since good cheap fullbacks are rare and impossible to find in January, I would hope for a poacher.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
I don't even bother to respond to people who dare to call him these things:sergio:

On topic, i really hope we can get Benz, in my eyes he is the perfect Trez replacement and Del Neri is the man for him to make him shine again!

And Hus, if we fail for Benz i wish for Dzeko, i really mean that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)