Karim Benzema - FW - Real Madrid (146 Viewers)

Who do you want?

• Karim Benzema

• Klaas Jan Huntelaar

• Amauri

• Elmander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
lukaku would be nice, and around 20 mil, but i'm afraid epl is gonna snatch him with double the wage we can offer.

unless those impending transfer embargo's are actually going to be happening

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
It could be many others, Elia is having some sort of troubles at HSV. Benzema is the dream, but Real wouldn't let him go that easily. This isn't your typical Real side that sold players with huge potential for dirt cheap, this is Mourinho's Rèal, some way he'll get the Benz-machine working. I think Benz will stay at Real and gets his goalscoring going.
Cheers for reading and responsing, mate...I completely agree that if Mourinho sees serious potential in Benzema, adding into account their present striking options, no chance he will be allowed to leave...but as for Elia??? How does he fit our needs??? We are covered on both flanks, differently, but still covered, especially with Martinez returning...I reckon Lanzafame will leave on loan...but then we still have MArtinez, Pepe, Krasic...and MArchisio. Of which, only Krasic and Marchisio are guaranteed starters...as long as Aquiliani and Melo are fit and available.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Cheers for reading and responsing, mate...I completely agree that if Mourinho sees serious potential in Benzema, adding into account their present striking options, no chance he will be allowed to leave...but as for Elia??? How does he fit our needs??? We are covered on both flanks, differently, but still covered, especially with Martinez returning...I reckon Lanzafame will leave on loan...but then we still have MArtinez, Pepe, Krasic...and MArchisio. Of which, only Krasic and Marchisio are guaranteed starters...as long as Aquiliani and Melo are fit and available.
If we have given up on Martinez and see no regular starting potential in Pepe. Doubt it myself, but last summer we were quite active with bringing Elia to Juventus, even after we had signed Martinez and Pepe. We had a 15 mil offer rejected if I believe the Dutch and German newspapers. So it seems that even with Martinez and Pepe on that left flank we were still after him.

As for the striker position, I'd love to see Benzema, even over Dzeko since he would cost less. The difference in Benzema's Lyon days and Dzeko's best Wolfsburg days aren't that big. However, I see Pazzini coming and I'm not thrilled with that..

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
he might, but he gave us our identity back, and got the best out of melo and aquilani, while de ceglie was improving, and quag is justifying his purchase.
He manages to balance a team with krasic, that doesnt have the fullbacks for it, and dammit, we are second placed at the moment while over half this forum was condemming us to a below average mid table side.

a coach like that could be dressing in pink for all i care :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 143)