Kaka speaks (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

I'll take Pirlo thanks

Enjoy Emerson

Well rounded perhaps...Pirlo's vision: Emerson can dream about.
Well with Gattuso "breaking things down", somebody needs to do the distributing in midfield.

Emerson has just as good of vision as Pirlo, just the latter has a bit more creativity.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Saphire_diablo

Feb 29, 2004
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
And Kaka warns: "Milan are better than Juve. Both are great sides but we are better, the best in Europe. I know our potential well because I train with my team-mates every day - we are the strongest."
That doesnt make sense. "I know our potential well because I train with my team-mates every day." Well, ofcourse you train with YOUR team-mates everyday. how can you train with other teams? How silly.

If that is the argument then a player from Serie-C can say that their team can beat Juventus too because they "train with their team-mates every day".

Does anyone know if Kaka has graduated from an elementary school yet? How can a good player say such a stupid things like that.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
First time I ever tho I'd defend Juve

But he says he knows the potential of his team, because he trains with them everyday, so how does he know the potential of a team he never trains with?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Last season Juve started off unbeaten and towards Christmas faltered ... its a matter of time before they (Juve) realize they are basically the same team as last year: the results will then speak for themselves.

Enjoy the ride...its been a while.
There's no doubt Juve's got some tired legs out there. But i think the difference from last year is that the christmas break will bring about a revival in team form rather than bring about a dip in form, especially with the reintroduction of Trezeguet.
I think the team last year, was one that was coming off a winning cycle of the 2 previous years. Whereas this one is just about forming into a new successful cycle. The likes of Emerson, Cannavaro and Ibra have enough potential to see Juve through the end of this season, in pretty good shape.

OP
Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #50
    ++ [ originally posted by Saphire_diablo ] ++

That doesnt make sense. "I know our potential well because I train with my team-mates every day." Well, ofcourse you train with YOUR team-mates everyday. how can you train with other teams? How silly.

If that is the argument then a player from Serie-C can say that their team can beat Juventus too because they "train with their team-mates every day".

Does anyone know if Kaka has graduated from an elementary school yet? How can a good player say such a stupid things like that.
    U r very intelligent

OP
    Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #51
    The point remains, and we all (including the Milanese) know that Juventus is taking the scudetto this season. So young Kaka is just playing mind games.
    And is sadly proving extremely inadept at it.:cool:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    i like him for that actually.he volunteered to visit poor kids living near minefields in angola,although milan haven't allowed him to make the trip yet.:touched:

he actually came from a well to do family in sao paolo,it's good to see him doing something for the poor back home when he's achieved success abroad.he used his first paycheck to send his brother to the best college in brazil because he believes alot in the importance of education. :)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

You should tell that to Arsene Wenger. ;)
    well at least he doesnt walk around saying "we'll kick Chelseas ass just wait and see" or "everyone even Man utd fans know we're winning the league this season";)

OP
    Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #57
    ++ [ originally posted by sehnsucht79 ] ++
    kaka is a representative of the UN now. who cares what he says. wont make a difference at all.
    Like the body he represents?:D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++
    Potential only means that you havn't done scheiße.
    Yea, considering they've been purchased from weaker opposition (that hasnt allowed them to do scheiße), its only a matter of time, that potential is transformed into championship winning prowess.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
    well at least he doesnt walk around saying "we'll kick Chelseas ass just wait and see" or "everyone even Man utd fans know we're winning the league this season";)
    we believe in our team

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
    Kaka has blasted scudetto rivals Juventus claiming Milan are still a better team than the current Serie A leaders.

A 1-0 win at Chievo on Sunday, followed by Juve surrendering a two-goal lead to only take a point off Inter, means the rossoneri now lie only four points off Fabio Capello's side.

And Kaka warns: "Milan are better than Juve. Both are great sides but we are better, the best in Europe. I know our potential well because I train with my team-mates every day - we are the strongest."

But after watching Sunday night's classic encounter between Juve and Inter, the 22-year-old refused to rule out the nerazzuri - currently unbeaten, but lying 15 points off the top after 11 draws in 13 matches - as contenders to make the battle for the scudetto a three-horse race.

"It was a great game between two great sides," said Kaka. "I was pleased with Adriano's goal and the draw was an important result for us. Of course Inter can get back into the title race. It's hard to make up 15 points, but you never can say in football."

Isn't he silly? :devil:
    oh he is....
    he really is!!!! :howler:

but,let me use a zlatan quote to comment this:That's what he says. I prefer to let my football talk.

who is first little stupid kaka??
    WE ARE!!! JUVENTUS!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)