Juve's Silver Coppa Italia Star (1 Viewer)

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
I was wondering where they were going to incorporate the 3rd star in the Juve crest once they win the 10th Coppa Italia...

so i photoshopped this...

I was thinking of putting it on top but then what happens when they win the 30th Scudetto :D

so here goes... what do you think ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Yeah, the silver on top of the gold ones.

After we ged our third gold star we could seperate the two gold ones we have now and put the silver in between, then out the third gold one on top

Sep 28, 2002
three gold stars in one line and the silver one on top of them. in order to see this design in 4 years we should get a new defender now. NOW. within 7 hours :groan:

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Wow, 4 stars is a lot. Looks like we're showing off big time.

Anyways, do we really get a silver star for 10 coppas? :confused:

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
Anyways, do we really get a silver star for 10 coppas?
Yeah,it will be a cool thing if we have 2 golden + 1 Silver star,the badge will look,,unique ;)

but my guess grey that the badge will contain all the stars IN the badge itself ;)

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
i like the one where all the gold stars in the badge...and the silver one on top :cool: coz if u put all the stars on top, it look kinda crowded

"hey, gimme some space....i was here first."

"yea....i was here second...."

"no way, i'm new....u guys have had your time, now it's mine"

:D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
howbout this ?
I like it for now, but what about when we get our 3rd star? It'll get a bit crowded inside that logo, and I don't think the purists will stand for changing the actual logo part of our emblem. The 4th star will come in only 13 years time, so we gotta think a bit more long-term

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)