Juve's Player of the Season [2007-2008] (1 Viewer)

Player Of The Season

• Buffon

• Del Piero

• Camoranesi

• Zanetti

• Chielleni

• Trezeguet

Results are only viewable after voting.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Who do you think it is?

Buffon
Camoranesi
Chiellini
Del Piero
Trezeguet
Zanetti

Mods, make this a poll please?

-If I forgot anyone, post their name.

Anyway, my vote is going to Del Piero. He's saved our asses far too many times this season, and his 18 goals speak for themselves. When everyone thought he was done, he goes and does this. Great campaign from Ale, and a call-up for the Euro's would be the icing on the cake. Grande Capitano. Honourable mentions for Zanetti and Camo, they both had a fabulous season as well.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
thats the sad bias and clouded thought this forum is plagued with everyday. unfortunately no other players are regarded as high or as dearly as ADP is. which makes anything they do menial no matter how great it is.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
For me its between Camoranesi and Del Piero. Excellent season by both of them, both contributed alot to the team. Honorable mention to Zanetti, Chiellini and Sissoko. (But to be quite honest, the polls are gonna be 100% for one player because everyone knows Molinaro is, and will always be, our best player, lol jk :p)

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Chiellini, for finding his calling at cb and becoming our strongest defender. We struggle when he isn't playing, and that stare at Ibra was classic.

Zanetti, for consistently playing well.

Del Piero/Trez, for scoring loads of goals.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Iaquinta
Legrottaglie
Nedved
Sissoko

should all be removed from this list because they all may have had impacts but they were few and far between consistent.

sisso should immediately be disregarded because he only played about 1/2 a season.

neddo was soooo inconsistent that if there was an award for a player who needs to retire, then he would be our man.

legro got alot of tough criticism this season but at times he was the leader of our def when chiellini was out and he must take the blame for alot of srew-ups this season at the back.

Iaquinta was a good sub but i don't think C-Ra used him to his full potential. i think if he started more matches then his name would be a true contender on this list.

OP
Christina

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
  • Thread Starter #11
    Iaquinta
    Legrottaglie
    Nedved
    Sissoko

should all be removed from this list because they all may have had impacts but they were few and far between consistent.

sisso should immediately be disregarded because he only played about 1/2 a season.

neddo was soooo inconsistent that if there was an award for a player who needs to retire, then he would be our man.

legro got alot of tough criticism this season but at times he was the leader of our def when chiellini was out and he must take the blame for alot of srew-ups this season at the back.

Iaquinta was a good sub but i don't think C-Ra used him to his full potential. i think if he started more matches then his name would be a true contender on this list.
    :agree: I was just naming some players.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    i know christina, i wasn't getting at you. but you know that there will be some moron who will make a ruckus about how tiago or andrade deserve to be honored or mentioned ;)

Aug 1, 2003
    you know, about molinaro, i would probably give him the title of most hardworking player, not kidding. i think he tries so hard, but he's just not good enough sadly. if juve decide to let him go next season i really wish all the best for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)