Juventuz Oscars 2004 (1 Viewer)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Well this aint no Back to school awards. These are the Juve Oscars. Now, here's how things work...next to each award: you have 3 nominations to choose from. Take your pick from the lot to award that category to the individual. Well, the nominations have been carefully selected by a special jury who i cannot disclose at this point of time. But they are extremely wise i can assure you.

1. Nicest Poster: Nominations (baggio, fliakis and incubo)

2. Most talented poster: Nominations (baggio, walu_ex and mr.bean)

3. Most insightful poster: Nominations (baggio, m_elayyan and no third nomination)

4. Fairest poster: Nominations (baggio, gabor (yep its an actual name on the forums) and tassard)

5. Poster who hits the keyboard hardest: No contest ( Winner - Vinman)

6. Most fun poster: Nominations (baggio, martin and jun hide)

7. Most handsome poster: Nominations (baggio, river and fabiana)

8. Biggest Juve fan: Nominations (baggio, w.sneijder-18 and forza roma)

9. Most unbiased poster: Nominations (baggio, CINAalpizebra and Vonam)

10. Most diplomatically correct poster: No contest (Winner - Graham)

Well, that just about wraps up the nominations for the various categories in the Juventuz Oscars. As you can see, the jury has had a difficult job filtering these nominations. If at anytime you are in doubt as to who the deserving candidate is, please dont be afraid to ask.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
baggio

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    Thank you for bringing that to my notice Paolo, will have this taken back to the Jury, and have them make the change.

@ Art: No dude, how would that be possible, as you can see, they obviously overlooked sections 1 and 10.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Hey, I've already got diplomatically correct! I want nicest! Change it back :fero:

:D

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    Woah! when was the last time walu_ex was here? lol-I never thought I would see the day when incubo was nominated for something nice! (for the record, I think incubo is pretty damn cool)
    :LOL::LOL: forzaroma for biggest juve fan. I like that! :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    When I think of nicest poster, I think of someone like Asma who never says anything bad to anyone. :) Guess thats just me. :undecide:

River

Jun 15, 2004
    Who the hell are these people? :D And yeah you cant nominate yourself in almost every category :D

CINAalpizebra
    Vonam
    walu_ex
    mr.bean
    m_elayyan
    gabor
    tassard
    w.sneijder-18
    forza roma
    jun hide

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)