Juventuz LIVE matches 2020/2021 (98 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Poor once again. Only encouragement is we have had opportunities but our final ball has been bad.

Kulu has picked up space superbly but his passing has been really poor. Chiesa seems completely overawed or out of his depth. He should be raring to go when up against Sergi Roberto but has barely attempted to take him on.

Dybala still doesn't look fit and the midfield needs to control things better.

Morata a huge positive again, looks so sharp. Very unlucky on the first offside (probably would have been handball anyway) but at least he is looking to stretch them. Cuadrado also very good.

Ramsey surely needs to come on soon.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Decent : tek, Alvaro and cuads
Shit : everyone else
Out of his depth : Pirlo.

I thought that sarri was the kind of coach that could take a 6 0 from city, but this Juve with Pirlo certainly can top that.
I don't know what's the best solution going forward.
Also without Ronaldo, Buffon and Chiello, this Juve is leaderless.
Bonbon is a joke, Demiral to young.
We look like a squad with no personality.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Tough first half. Looks like enough opportunities with a quality pass for that GOOD shot on goal and the last pass is AWFUL. Like players not on the same page.

Bono did save Demial's ass with his horrific pass early on. #10 looks tired already.I guess Ramsey is the best offensive sub on the bench. Who should he come in for if he does?

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
We are clueless, and lucky barca are not playing their best.. I cant believe how a lost ball anywhere not on the final third can actually be a dangerous attack moment for Barca, i get scared, and tactically we are just playing so monotonous. i really dont know what else to say, lets hope theres some sort of structure and attacking plan on the second half..

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
Decent : tek, Alvaro and cuads
Shit : everyone else
Out of his depth : Pirlo.

I thought that sarri was the kind of coach that could take a 6 0 from city, but this Juve with Pirlo certainly can top that.
I don't know what's the best solution going forward.
Also without Ronaldo, Buffon and Chiello, this Juve is leaderless.
Bonbon is a joke, Demiral to young.
We look like a squad with no personality.
Bentancur is more than decent as well

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Poor performance.

Uninspired, insipid, and tepid.

Our defense has been garbage, and Chiesa has been disappointing (won't blame him for the deflection, but he gave away another ball that almost led to a goal).

Midfield need to impose more. We lack urgency.

Dybala has been shit and needs to get involved.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I think up front we aren't as bad as people are making out. We look very close to it clicking, players have found space in the box but we haven't found them.

Defensively our shape is really worrying though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)