Juventuz LIVE matches 2019/2020 (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
One thing is for certain. The half time pep talk will have one or two who wouldn’t normally turn up.

Matuidi was abysmal. Pjanic looks off colour, Bernadeschi is well off colour, Higuain and Ronaldo need a midfield with real drive. Two subs need to be made now. Rabiot and Ramsey would add considerably to this midfield.
Fair play to Milan, they looked sharp in all areas.

Sarri - around 30 minutes into this match looked very concerned. He need to rectify the situation by accepting this starting 11 would struggle against Cagliari never mind Milan.
He's playing similarly awful to every other time he's played in the last two years

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We did better even under Capello. At least we had clear ideas back then. Kick the long ball to Trezeguet and Ibrahimovic who put it down do Nedved and Camoranesi and we move closer to goal.

Right now we just pass it to Ronaldo and hope for the best.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Come on man he almost fuc*s up every ball he touches or tries to pass. He gaved the ball away at least 5 times since I was watching, failed to dribble anyone and had one shot wide.
For an AMC he is appaling.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Not saying he did well, but everyone was terrible.

Juve-Boner

May 6, 2012
If you think you'll be able to score winners the last 10 min for the entire season then you're dead wrong.
Ofc not, but its a 180 degree turn from Allegriball, i expected us to have 2-4 losses, but we get results while learning his stupid system. I think we should just wait and see how we play after new year.

Nov 3, 2019
We did better even under Capello. At least we had clear ideas back then. Kick the long ball to Trezeguet and Ibrahimovic who put it down do Nedved and Camoranesi and we move closer to goal.

Right now we just pass it to Ronaldo and hope for the best.
Problem is that our midfield players cant create even ONE fucking chance for Ronaldo and Higuain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)