Juventuz LIVE matches 2019/2020 (68 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Woj MOM in a home game against Milan tells you everything.

Just bring on Dybala, Ramsey and Costa ASAP and attempt to actually play football and win this. The idiot on the bench is doing too much damage with these pathetic starting line-ups and his non existent tactics. Just bring the talented ones and at let them solve the game, like they always do
For Costa and Ramsey I just don't think they're fit enough to either start or play consecutive games, they are being managed. Dybala is just Dybala, he doesn't work as well with Ronaldo.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
This nicotine addict will keep the same line up till the 70 minute.
Get Matuidi out now.Even Khedira is ten times better.
Get Bernardeschi out put Costa.He had 45 min in his legs.
Fuck with this stubbornes..

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
One thing is for certain. The half time pep talk will have one or two who wouldn’t normally turn up.

Matuidi was abysmal. Pjanic looks off colour, Bernadeschi is well off colour, Higuain and Ronaldo need a midfield with real drive. Two subs need to be made now. Rabiot and Ramsey would add considerably to this midfield.
Fair play to Milan, they looked sharp in all areas.

Sarri - around 30 minutes into this match looked very concerned. He need to rectify the situation by accepting this starting 11 would struggle against Cagliari never mind Milan.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
He’s just the scapegoat. We can’t string 3 passes together while our coach is supposed to implement that as the first step.
Come on man he almost fuc*s up every ball he touches or tries to pass. He gaved the ball away at least 5 times since I was watching, failed to dribble anyone and had one shot wide.
For an AMC he is appaling.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)