Juventuz LIVE matches 2019/2020 (97 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
You can't have a guy with terrible decision-making start 90% of the attacking plays.

Could do with a big half from Ramsey and Higuain. Just anything to stop Cuadrado running around in circles.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The quality of the game is really low. Brescia is one of the worst Serie A teams but even against them we cannot create much. I chuckled few times, Bonucci smashing the ball straight at Rugani and Bentacur's giveaway. Chaos. Whoever dislikes Pjanic, maybe notices how devoid of any creativity and semblance of game plan we show without him. Our other midfielders are severel levels bellow him so the problem with our game definitely goes further than Pjanic.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Same old garbage we’ve seen all season

We are lucky they’re missing some key players and that they’re also now down to ten men. We’ve fucked up two very big chances to get a comfortable score like before half time and some of Cuadrado’s decision making has been next-level awful

I expect another frustrating and painful second half.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Same old garbage we’ve seen all season

We are lucky they’re missing some key players and that they’re also now down to ten men. We’ve fucked up two very big chances to get a comfortable score like before half time and some of Cuadrado’s decision making has been next-level awful

I expect another frustrating and painful second half.
actually, I expect us to cruise in the second half, but like you said, it's against a ten man team without key players.
It's 3 points, but no credit to Sarri for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)