Juventuz LIVE matches 2019/2020 (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
:lol:
I read here our last coach being constantly blamed for players missing easy chances and having shit aim. Starting players in shit form, etc.

I know you were sick of Max, but it doesn’t mean you have to defend every little thing now under Sarri as a reaction. About as low as you can go.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

Just no.
Your hate for Sarri is really bringing you into delusional territory now, it’s sad. I’ll say it again get the fucking over it, Allegri is GONE.

Regarding this match you can blame Sarri for the performance which was shit but NOT for something he has absolutely no control over which are the chances we missed. Berna missed two easy goal opportunities, Bonucci missed another one, so did Dybala and Higuain so what the fuck do you mean just no? Stop being delusional.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Your hate for Sarri is really bringing you into delusional territory now, it’s sad. I’ll say it again get the fucking over it, Allegri is GONE.

Regarding this match you can blame Sarri for the performance which was shit but NOT for something he has absolutely no control over which are the chances we missed. Berna missed two easy goal opportunities, Bonucci missed another one, so did Dybala and Higuain so what the fuck do you mean just no? Stop being delusional.
lol. Stop crying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)