Juventuz LIVE matches 2019/2020 (44 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkhorse

Aug 11, 2013
Ok ladies and gentlemen. I don't know if I have or haven't posted before, but the coach needs to tell Bentancur to go home at halftime and stay there. There have been many poor performances in a Juventus team that I have seen through the years and this so-called player just took it to another level. GTFO

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Rabiot and Higuain for Matuidi and Khedira. There is absolutely no reason to have 4 CM’s in a game were they a attack with 3-4 players max.
I am slowly starting to hate Khedira again.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
We are playing right into their hand, even gifting them a goal making it that much harder. The middle is packed so use the fucking wings!!! Dyb is useless with so little space and hard pressing. Rather higgy for dyb.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
You could see the typical lazy approach in a game we should win. So it was just an Allegri or a Conte thing, it's a Juve thing. We canter at home in so many league games and try to follow it in the CL - it doesn't work.
it's not the approach today. it's just individual errors and a completely useless tactical plan against a very organized defense. we won't easily break lokomotiv without using the wings.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Bonucci has been dreadful and Dybala sloppy. I think Bentancur has done well.

We are making it far too easy for them by playing so narrow. Our only width is from Cuadrado and we aren't getting it out to him quick enough or pushing enough players in the box to get on his crosses.

We need some width on the left to stretch them. Would also be good if we could take them on more often to open up space. Ideal scenario for Costa unfortunately.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
For all our passing and possession we create absolutely nothing. Ronaldo is the only player in the box and we’ve got central players out wide.

This defensive vulnerability that we seem to have at this stage of the season every year is so frustrating.

just look like a clueless team that likes to pass the ball around quickly but do nothing with it

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
They scored from De Ligt again making mistakes. Bentancur is no playmaker so Dybala and Ronaldo are coming deep to play, neither is running onto the ball. No to Berna because he'll do nothing, maybe Rabiot for Bentancur. Dybala for Higuain will do nothing at this point.

Spath

Dec 6, 2012
Khedira ASAP out. He literally adds nothing to the team.

Also Matuidi has nothing to offer since they will not attack and he is definately a player I don't want to touch the ball when we are attacking.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Lokomotiv are doing exactly what they did to Leverkusen

They scored from De Ligt again making mistakes. Bentancur is no playmaker so Dybala and Ronaldo are coming deep to play, neither is running onto the ball. No to Berna because he'll do nothing, maybe Rabiot for Bentancur. Dybala for Higuain will do nothing at this point.
He misjudged the header but there was still 35 yards of pitch to travel and a save to react to. Bonucci had several opportunities to deal with the situation, Cuadrado also should've watched the man behind him.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
We need to move ball faster. Khedira or Matuidi or both need to come off because In a games like these they are redundant. We will turn this around.
Agree. Too slow moving the ball forward. Not enough creative players on the pitch for goal scoring. Our RB Cuads (performed well) was where Sarri's offense ran through the whole half. LOL WTF. Both the above players not what is needed when down 0-1. Yes, defense fuked up but where was MF help coming back against the rebound?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)