Juventuz LIVE matches 2018/2019 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
And if this guy is still our coach next season, i won't even care to watch our games anymore. Same old shit each game.
I can easily predict what kind of season we would have
I'll give him a chance if we revamp our midfield but honestly football is entertainment and the way we play is fucking boring and the only way to justify that is with our twenty year awaited CL. But the kicker is, playing this shit won't ever win the CL and before the Serie A title brigade pipe up we're lucky we're not in a competitive league and our finances and prestige let us rely on a few key individuals to beat any Italian side put in front of them.

Meanwhile in Europe we somehow managed to lose 4 fucking games.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I’ve not disliked watching Juventus this much for quite some time.

With the league won we should be playing with freedom. We still can’t work out how to play against a team that presses us up the pitch (and everyone is doing that to us now).

Ronaldo is not a line frontman. Way too isolated in this system, Kean should be right up there next to him. Right now I’d prefer an old fashioned 442 to whatever the hell this is.

Allegri, I consistently defend you but give me something, anything here!

It’s the Derby d’Italia ffs!!!

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Few things.
Polak could save that shot from that tattooed turd.Period.
Cancelo faded 100%.From a possibly our best player with CR7 from game to game he is becoming a regular flop of the match.
Sandro is just awfull,maybe the whole season.Watched him I miss Asamoah.

Oct 23, 2011
Put anyone capable of controlling a ball and somewhat technically sound instead of Matuidi, and our game would improve by 50%. His character is great, always giving his all, but gosh he is so limited. Always playing the ball to the side or closest player around him, no contribution in attack whatsoever. Imagine a player like Pogba in that position around Ronaldo.

Jun 6, 2015
Decent game to watch thus far imo. Inter started really well but we got in to the game as the game developed. It's such a big difference having Chiellini back. We immediately defend with more grit.

Honestly as much as I don't like Inter they should be doing much better than they've done this season. Really physical team that gets the ball forward quite easily and just puts it in the box without trying to do anything fancy.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Decent game to watch thus far imo. Inter started really well but we got in to the game as the game developed. It's such a big difference having Chiellini back. We immediately defend with more grit.

Honestly as much as I don't like Inter they should be doing much better than they've done this season. Really physical team that gets the ball forward quite easily and just puts it in the box without trying to do anything fancy.
Wow you have not said anything bad about Allegri

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
I’ve not disliked watching Juventus this much for quite some time.

With the league won we should be playing with freedom. We still can’t work out how to play against a team that presses us up the pitch (and everyone is doing that to us now).

Ronaldo is not a line frontman. Way too isolated in this system, Kean should be right up there next to him. Right now I’d prefer an old fashioned 442 to whatever the hell this is.

Allegri, I consistently defend you but give me something, anything here!

It’s the Derby d’Italia ffs!!!
Ive said this like a million times he sucks there and takes away hes game and never gets into the game.I dont think hes scored a goal in any games hes played there this season for us .

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

we didn't make a single shot toward the net. Inter made what? 3?
I can't really describe the game as "decent" at least not for us juventini

Jan 22, 2016

Do you really watch our games?
They are not good enough to win against our subs. We have made them look like fucking Barcelona with our sry, boring and predictable game plan. Give me a serie C team and i can defend against this Juve side forever.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018

1556393545200.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)