Juventuz LIVE matches 2018/2019 (46 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We're such a timid team when we aren't desperate. This team's problem is not just mental, though, it's also technical.

I'm expecting either the same, nervy half again or they'll score and suddenly we'll wake up trying to score two. We're often so reactive, it's frustrating.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
If could score 3 past Atletico I see no reason not to score another one or two vs Ajax.

Just fucking press, and their RB is bound to get a card.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Yes we were pathetic, to our defense, our current first eleven suck,
To Allegri's defense, the choice Beppe made in the defense, dont leave us many choices,
To his defense, we also suffer from many injuries.

We must stop trying to find excuses and eat them alive, yes Sandro, Sce, De schiglio and bonucci all suck at defending.
Pjanic and dybs have lost focus and cant find their form.
So the rest must compensate, play like we are 3 men down, expect nothing from them and Max, generate new miracles!

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Dybala flop of the match.He didn't deserve the first team place rightfully. Bernardeschi is bad too.Pjanic did nothing.Whole our team sucks.Not a single pass from the right flank.Rugani is a robot scared for his life.Dybala mus be take out immediately.I don't feel good about the outcome.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We're such a timid team when we aren't desperate. This team's problem is not just mental, though, it's also technical.

I'm expecting either the same, nervy half again or they'll score and suddenly we'll wake up trying to score two. We're often so reactive, it's frustrating.
It's such a fucking issue, I just don't understand it

How have we not learnt by now?

I just see this ending very badly for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)