Juventuz LIVE matches 2018/2019 (51 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
I think there's a chance Ajax doesn't even know what to do now.. they had space and posession but couldn't create really any good chances except for long shots
Rugani was great so far, only had one mistake where he didn't mark a dude close enough but otherwise was good

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
I think there's a chance Ajax doesn't even know what to do now.. they had space and posession but couldn't create really any good chances except for long shots
Rugani was great so far, only had one mistake where he didn't mark a dude close enough but otherwise was good
i think we should continue like first half.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
What is Mandzukic offering? He's playing like a f'ing oak and adding absolutely zero. When was the last time he had a shot on target ffs?

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Berna and Rugani managed well, I’m glad Italian players are stepping up. I’m still not convinced with Pjanic’s level at this stage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Rugani and Bonucci werent as good as some members make them out to be. That ajax player had a clear open shot and no defender was there to mark him, except Berna coming late.
Rugani had good anticipation in the box. But let the #9 receive too many long balls, too easily. Also both of them are putting no pressure on the easy balls to feet at the top of the box. I think they are both a time bomb in the 2nd half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)