Juventuz LIVE matches 2017/2018 (64 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Degree of fluke about that goal as it was a mi$#@! shot but I'm getting a bit tired of seeing Lichtsteiner letting players run into space around him.
He's fighting his man instead of focusing on the ball. Typical of him. He used to be great but he has 0 output nowadays and his legs can't keep up to cover a positional mistake anymore. It's over. He either tries to become a CB and extends his career by 1-2 seasons or he needs to go

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He's fighting his man instead of focusing on the ball. Typical of him. He used to be great but he has 0 output nowadays and his legs can't keep up to cover a positional mistake anymore. It's over. He either tries to become a CB and extends his career by 1-2 seasons or he needs to go
He's out of contract after this season. He's gone.

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
That's the only solution.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Scandalous to concede a chance, let a lone a goal. Disgusting team.
Over-exaggeration, even a Serie C team could have a chance against a top team with a certain kind of football, especially if it comes from a lucky break.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty sure up to the second goal we had scored 8 goals from our last 7 shots (considering the Samir OG), which is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)