Juventuz LIVE matches 2017/2018 (61 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
We defenitely need a jammy 3rd goal early in 2nd half, Udinese plays in high tempo and will get more confident with how much ball we allow them to have. This defence won't survive that kind of tense pressure for a whole half...

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
:agree:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
We defenitely need a jammy 3rd goal early in 2nd half, Udinese plays in high tempo and will get more confident with how much ball we allow them to have. This defence won't survive that kind of tense pressure for a whole half...

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
this!! a 3rd goal is much needed.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
People blaming Mandzu but not the ref for not using VAR. Typical tuz.
yes, and it is actually sensible to blame, Mandzukic.

There is one thing we have in our control and that is our temper and behaviour. What we do not have in our control is the usage of VAR by the referee.

So what you are actually saying is "hey, i am too retard to surpress acting like a mongoloid somalian pirate on the pitch, but dear referee i expect you too make up for it to be very nice to me". whatever the referee did was probably not worse (in terms of professionalism) than what mandzu did.

only weaklings always blame things out of their control for their failures instead of acknowledging blame for their actions and doing better next time.

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
Need more men in midfield and hold the ball, we're getting ransacked.

Cuads off for Benta and go 4-3-2, or Higgy off for Costa and go 4-4-1.
We won't hold on for an entire half. We just barely did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)