Juventuz LIVE matches 2017/2018 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Look at that goal if you want to see why Cuadrado plays so much. Bentancur is not really a RM so I can't put too much blame there but it's all wrong from the start, where he drifts inside and is also not behind the ball during build up. Barca can pick their options in the final 3rd there, there was no one on the right side either.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
because we always make slow passes and stop on the flanks to go back to def and let them go back and def nicely.
Nice goal from Messi. Directly between Benatia legs. Just pissed it was a last minute goal
exactly, we have so many chances to break forward while Barca were out of position, and we just give it back to our players backwards and let them organize back.. I mean, all we need is to score 1 and then defend, i dont care if we only win by 1 and ugly.. This ref sucks too, that shot by De Sciglio was certainly tipped by Ter Stegen, and then Sandro was fouled by Dembele and Goal kick was given..

We need to score fast and then score some more and win this shiiit!!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
What a coincidence, 2 mins after Sturaro comes on they score ::lol3::

I know the goal wasn't his fault, but the fact that we are using this failure as an emergency RB, when a perfectly capable one is left home, is a travesty.

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
I think we are playing fine, I would like to see Federico playing to a more offensive approach.
Well performed by the whole squad on these first 45 minutes.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I am at work and cant stream. How is it going? Are we unlucky to be a goal down?
Good defensive performance so far and dangerous counters looking with Costa. That goal was not deserved at all. 0:0 was fair going into HT.

Now i have no idea what we going to do, cause we must think about scoring but that will start leaving more gaps in our system/formation.

DSC was the weakest link and got injured, Sturaro came on. Bentancur looks like a talent as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)