Juventuz LIVE matches 2017/2018 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Regardless of how this ends, I just have to say; I respect Atalanta a lot (and have done, for a long time). They're not the usual "park the bus" type of team we normally face, they actually step onto the field to play football. I really like them for that

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
VAR isn't at fault there, the spastic ref is. If he can't use basic common sense to determine that it was impossible for Benatia to react in the time to deliberately handle the ball in that instance then he should hang his whistle up. Or better yet stick it up his ass so he can play us a tune.

Still, I'd like to see what balance pro-con we have with VAR this season. I think we're horribly in the negative, and that makes absolutely no sense for a team with our players, averaging over 2.5 points per game.
I just don't get what is considered a "natural" position for the arm. Moving hand to ball is one thing, but accidental handballs, like Benatia's there, or Cutrone's goal Sunday... Why is Cutrone's arm considered in a "natural" position, and Benatia's considered "unnatural"? If anything, the opposite is true.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I just don't get what is considered a "natural" position for the arm. Moving hand to ball is one thing, but accidental handballs, like Benatia's there, or Cutrone's goal Sunday... Why is Cutrone's arm considered in a "natural" position, and Benatia's considered "unnatural"? If anything, the opposite is true.
Ghoulam's arm position is always natural! Benatia's on the other hand ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)