Juventuz LIVE matches 2017/2018 (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2016
Jesus :lol:
Inter victim roles :lol2:
Are you even watching our games? Was it “Inter victim role” too, when we were wrongfully sent to Serie B?
Offcourse not You miss understood me , what I'm saying is that the ref was the one to blame , not the whole system of VAR. Inter fans are usually the ones to make excuses like "the system is against us ", not juve fans.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
yes, and it is actually sensible to blame, Mandzukic.

There is one thing we have in our control and that is our temper and behaviour. What we do not have in our control is the usage of VAR by the referee.

So what you are actually saying is "hey, i am too retard to surpress acting like a mongoloid somalian pirate on the pitch, but dear referee i expect you too make up for it to be very nice to me". whatever the referee did was probably not worse (in terms of professionalism) than what mandzu did.

only weaklings always blame things out of their control for their failures instead of acknowledging blame for their actions and doing better next time.
Yes, let's surrender to the little ref faggot because it is in his power to fuck us even harder.

Slave spirit :disagree:

Mandzo is a warrior and our hero, a true Juventino

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We need Douglas in this game. He will kill them off on counters.

And about the decision, it was terrible by the reff, but still mandzu didn't actually help. The iraqi shit head did his best to provoke him though
But very rarely the referee gies second yellow in a 10 seconds time for a insult.And it was clear that Mandzo said in croatian(at least) "fuck off".

Boksic

May 11, 2005
We can't play the second half like we have the past 20 mins.

If we are going to just sit back and defend from the edge of our box we need an out-ball. I'm a big fan of Dybala but if we are going to play this way it doesn't suit him at all as he can't defend and doesn't have the pace to pull away on the break. I think Douglas Costa would be a better option as he has the pace to chase clearances and run the ball down to corners to give our defense a rest.

Either that or 3-5-1 with Bentancur on to try to protect the defense and keep the ball.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Survived the half. Licht out of position at RB at times defensively. One good counter attack chance is all that is needed for insurance goal.
Licht has been dragged out of position because Chiellini and Rugani have been out of position. Our midfield does so little out of possession that Chiellini and Rugani have to close players down and it completely messes up Lichtsteiner position. The issue over on the right is that Cuadrado isn’t intelligent enough to spot when this is happening and slot in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)