Juventuz LIVE matches 2012/2013 (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Why are people saying Giovinco and Matri are 'awful'? They're doing everything right. They just need to finish now. A goal is coming soon.

Everyone chill the fuck out.

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
Why are people saying Giovinco and Matri are 'awful'? They're doing everything right. They just need to finish now. A goal is coming soon.

Everyone chill the $#@! out.
Gio played good, isla started very well and pirlo played as usual. Vidal is doing everything wrong

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Gio is doing pretty well, he has been unlucky not to score.

Sometimes I wonder if people are watching the same match.
Me too, I can't for the life of me understand why people are so upset with Gio after this half. Our best player by far. Great technique, and he created a couple of chances out of nothing. His finishing is so-so, but we know that from before.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Man someone needs to make a gif out that Pirlo dribble deep in our half, he made the nigga dance.
And one of BonBon with his bicycle kick then recovers it with a control of the ball that Matri can only dream of.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Gio is doing pretty well, he has been unlucky not to score.

Sometimes I wonder if people are watching the same match.
unlucky or not good enough? bc he is wasting chance after chance, and not playing to players in better position than him. he is gonna cost us the fucking game

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Did you guys manage to find a good sopcast link? If not, give me a link if you had a good one, please.
sopcast was having issues again earlier today and that's why there aren't many links out there. your best bet for a good stream in such occasions is Torrentstream. here is info on how to work with it:

http://www.wiziwig.tv/softwareitem.php?softwareid=28&part=software

I am watching Shakter-Chelski on it and the quality is sopcast-like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)