Juventuz LIVE matches 2012/2013 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I told ya'll, there is no point in playing 2 striker when we're away and Bayern would be all over our defense. Pogba in there would given us another body in the middle where the game is at. I would have played Quags alone and subbed Matri for Pogba.

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
The thing is, you can't help but wonder how it would've went had we not conceded that goal..
I hope that Conte will manage to start something up in our players come second half.

The amount of goal we concede from deflections this season is disturbingly annoying..

Boksic

May 11, 2005
We have been far too anxious, we need to just calm down.

Matri has had 2 players round him everytime a long ball is passed to him. He is far too isolated, but that was likely to be the case today.

Pirlo has been poor, he has been harried well by them but still could play a lot better.

Peluso seems to be struggling with Robben.

Vidal has been head and shoulder above the rest.

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
I told ya'll, there is no point in playing 2 striker when we're away and Bayern would be all over our defense. Pogba in there would given us another body in the middle where the game is at. I would have played Quags alone and subbed Matri for Pogba.
we are not playing with 2 strikers... don't count Matri for God's sake

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
We don't deserve to go through playing like this. Pirlo is horrible, Marchisio missing and the 2 guys in front are not getting the service but try something FFS! We desperately need Vucinic and Pogba. Mirko can invent something while Pogba can score from far or header. We must play the ball low and attack from the middle. Playing wide, long balls and slow tempo ain't fucking working. wake up Conte and do something.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Pub team performance :sergio: so lucky to be still 1-0 down.

Peluso :sergio: This is not Serie A..sub him off Asap he's being raped hard out there.

Matri-Quag :sergio: Sub any of them for vucinic !!

Really at this rate i'd take a 1-0 loss here..Its been absolutely abysmal from us out there.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Crazy battle going on in the midfield. We are fvcking nervous. It's affecting our decision makings. They are too but ours is like 10 times more.
Need to calm the fvck down. Mirko should come in ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)