Juventuz LIVE matches 2011/2012 (170 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
What happened the first 10 minutes? please enlighten me. Because to be honest, I did not see anything different from the first ten minutes to the rest of the half. We started with a high defensive line that is prone to counter attacks exposing Buffon (just as Ranieri used to do), we had static midfielders and our forward line was toothless just hoofing the ball to each other without reaching any proper destination. It was all like that from the very first second and if you saw otherwise, I am sorry but you are just too damn biased.
I thought we pressed high, looked quite dangerous and had a few nice link up plays between Marchisio and the front men.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
1st sub at min 70?

Don't know why Matri didn't start this one and why Vucinic if he's got muscle problems. I'd love to see Elia for Pepe but that won,t happen.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Average start and then the goal kicked the shit out of us, pretty awful after that. I started to type about certain players then but the more I thought about it most players were basically a joke. Our confidence and cohesion is on the floor.

Oh and Borriello up front right now is a sick joke. He can only be a tactical inclusion to hold the ball up, but he is barely doing that. It basically means that we forfeit our striker and hope someone else scores, as we are 1-0 down it's pointless so just get him off now.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I swear Krasic would have been good against such a team. Conte is a COWARD, a COWARD I tell you. ALWAYS selecting untalented "hard workers" rather than technically gifted players like DP, Elia, Quag and you might even include Krasic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 167)