Juventuz LIVE 2010/2011 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
First two, I agree. Not so sure about Sorensen going out, he was not so bad against Cassano, it's just his passes that blow.
And how slow he reacts to deep runs, he does well enough when he is on his man, but a ball over the defence and he is out of position almost every time. Kid does decent in general, but he defenitely needs to be schooled on that very vital positioning bit.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Shits going down!!!!!!!
And it's not the fourms this time! :weee:

The Juventus midfield needs to get the best out of each other, there is a lack of harmony.
Marchisio is again pretty useless on the left wing. I hate playing him there. Melo is going to break a leg. Martinez is on Mars somewhere. So far, I am pleased with our young fullbacks so far.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm getting slightly irritated at Matri and his general play. Whenever he receives possession there seems to be a desire to pause and absorb the surroundings before continuing. The effective run by Krasic where he pushed the ball out to Matri on the right should have been a first time shot on goal or he should have brought it onto his other foot.

He hasnt been even average this game, but that instant the issue was that Krasic made the pass to slow/on him, instead of bit ahead of him, he couldnt one hit pass it to Toni. Had to dribble/hold onto it, and he cant do that for shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)