Juventuz LIVE 2010/2011 (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I think its fun that people are saying that Iaquinta should go out. Sure, he's missing but he's the only one getting into dangerous situations cuz he's always on the run. Our attackers except for Iaquinta and Krasic are slow and should run a lot more.
I think that Quag is doing very well in this match. He surprised me, I admit.

As for Bonucci, he's on a yellow, that's why he lets Eto'o pass through him when Eto'o beats the first defender.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Do I have to physically write RAI a check so they can finally play something other than that St. Germain song for the halftime highlights every friggin' week for the past several years? :wth:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
De Ceglie's been has been brilliant so far Quag has had some really good moments as well. I'd like to see Alex come on for IQ and to see more of Aquilani whenever he has got on the ball so far he has looked great.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Just got home, missed first half, any short summaries of what I missed? Let me guess, Iaquinta has missed chances, Marchisio hasnt been seen, Motta missed his positioning several times, what else?

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
I think that Quag is doing very well in this match. He surprised me, I admit.

As for Bonucci, he's on a yellow, that's why he lets Eto'o pass through him when Eto'o beats the first defender.
good thinking! :)

but i really find iaquinta needs to grow some brains and techniques...no doubt he is very hardworking...but everytime he has the ball, i kind of expect him to either loose it or do something stupid with it.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
we need to get more ball to krasic one onone v chivu especially now the romanian is booked he will hesitate to tackle hard. give iaquita 15 minutes then amauri time. Quag is doing ok but his decision making can be poor when you are screaming at him to knock it wide he dribbles and takes too much out of the ball when the space is there for him to run it he passes it early v frustrating but he is doing ok.

we need to set the tempo from the start of this half and not get pinned back and give inter the inititive

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Krasic is doing good keeping his composure in the box. Aquilani needs to take his time in those deep pockets towards the box and take a decent long shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)