Juventuz LIVE 2010/2011 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Come on guys, no player deserves critics for this half performance and lets not ruin the day with "X haters" or "Y haters".

I'd replace Krasic early in the 2nd half, btw. His game is weaker after the 60th minute anyway, so there will be no need to waste him if we still have a 3 goal lead.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
De Ceglie is always out of position, even if he wouldn't have ran up.
Midfield is playing well and linking really well. Great goal by Aquilani. Defence is pretty untested thus far.

Alen, it would have been so much easier for Quag to tap it in, i guess he just felt like making a tap in nice haha

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
And BTW a big FUCK YOU to all the Quag haters.

He's going to continue to do great things for us this season, and I for one would love to have him at our club permanently. He just brings a unique and different quality to the frontline.
I actually don't think he does. Could be far more dangerous. His stats are good and I'm happy for that but there's nothing unique or really standout quality about his game.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Come on guys, no player deserves critics for this half performance and lets not ruin the day with "X haters" or "Y haters".

I'd replace Krasic early in the 2nd half, btw. His game is weaker after the 60th minute anyway, so there will be no need to waste him if we still have a 3 goal lead.
Bring Pepe on for him, Martinez for Amauri, later on.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He failed in 2 or 3 crosses, but apart from that he hasn't done much wrong, always marked by at least two Lecce players and most of the time still exchanging passes with our midfielders. I feel he's going to score today if DN doesn't take him off soon.
He had some very good crosses which he fluffed, he has dribbled into players when he could have passed to set up a chance, he hasn't really moved to get away from his markers and he hasn't held the ball up.

But I agree he did well on the Quag goal and hopefully that will spur him on for the second half :xfinger:

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008

He needs to get match fit he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)