Juventuz LIVE 2010/2011 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
People seem to think Krasic and Quag are playing in similar positions, and that Marchisio is playing central and not on the left :p
The fact that nobody knows the exact formation IMO is a good sign.

It shows that they are all moving around a lot, something that we really didn't do last season, and it is so hard to defend against guys who are constantly moving and changing positions.

The only problem is if they don't fill in the positions, which they do seem to be doing at the moment.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Amauri playing like shit but the difference between him and Iaquinta is that he at least has the touch to make that nice pass to Krasic even when all else is going wrong for him.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Good return pass, but come on he has been terrible
He failed in 2 or 3 crosses, but apart from that he hasn't done much wrong, always marked by at least two Lecce players and most of the time still exchanging passes with our midfielders. I feel he's going to score today if DN doesn't take him off soon.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Strikers could be a bit more clinical to be honest. We have a great midfield and that's making up for our inadequacies at the front. Quag struggles to link up and Amauri struggles to finish.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This is what the Juve of the glory days would do...

Go in there, smash 3-4 goals past clearly inferior opposition and be absolutely relentless about it in both defence and attack.

I really like the way were fighting for every ball, making the right passes and movement and playing with that Juve spirit again. Krasic, Aqua, Quags, Melo have all been superb.

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
best team spirit we've had in years.

loving the aquaman, he adds so much quality in that midfield.

krasic is just amazing, he reminds me so much of nedved.

i think we are seeing the start of a new and wonderful Juve this season

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
He is just back from injury, He is working hard might take a bit of time to get his touch back. Also he so wasn't falling before that penalty.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
And BTW a big FUCK YOU to all the Quag haters.

He's going to continue to do great things for us this season, and I for one would love to have him at our club permanently. He just brings a unique and different quality to the frontline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)