Juventuz LIVE 2009/2010...Best live matches comments ever. Fantastic season. (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
Now I remember why I have never rated Iaquinta.
come on man..dun be so harsh on him...iaquinta can score goals.

just give him 2000 chances, he would score one and celebrate and take off his shirt.

Amauri would score none. but still takes off his shirt, in seccos office to offer him special service.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Pile of stinking horse shit from a team of amatures, and past it players.

None of them deserve the badge that they have dragged through the sewers this year. I'm actually ashamed to say I support this team.

We are now destined to fight for Europa League qualification for the forseeable future. At the very best that is the most we can hope for.

Grosso should be sent to play for the reserves, he might learn a thing or two. How the hell is that guy in the Shitaly squad. Lippi - your a wanker for recomending him to our incompetent management

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I watched every second of Juve I could get hold of eagerly nonstop for God knows how long, but seriously fuck off to this 2nd half. Rolling my thumbs would be more worthwhile then another second of this.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If Lippi takes Grosso after all this then he's officially blind.

In this kind of training matches, the technical team will always win. Milan have Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Pirlo and Pato, we only Del Piero, who can't even make a good dribbling anymore.

Everything we do is to kick the ball for Iaquinta who is supposed to run alone like mad and enter chances on his own.

Larry

Apr 17, 2005
Why are the same poor players doing the same poor failures game after game? Why couldn't Zaccheroni experiment on other players in a meaningless game? That's just beyond me, why why oh fuck why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)