Juventuz LIVE 2009/2010...Best live matches comments ever. Fantastic season. (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2007
Idiots
Legrottaglie
Marchisio
Zebina
Zaccheroni

Anonymous/poor
Sissoko
Melo
Diego

Those who look bad in a retarded 3 man defense, even after they've been our best players on countless occasions in a 4 man defense
Chiellini
Buffon

Thanks for the goal
Amauri
Del Piero
De Ceglie

Buy on AliExpress.com

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
i think juve is ok so far, but zebina is a disaster awaiting to happen, legro is his usual average! i wish giovinco can come on he can turn this to our favour with his pace.
i would agree to trade de ceglie for giovinco right now .. de ceglie cant defend anyways ...

but no coach changes in the half time if it is not totally necessary, because you better let the team find its rythm again after the break and then introduce a new player when the team is functioning

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
Thank goodness for Del Piero and Amauri because apart from them, we have been utterly pathetic.

Zach, the terrible manager that he is, doesn't understand that this formation leaves us exposed on the sides at the back, especially when the other side is using wingers.
Only because we have slow central defenders.
The fault is Zebina's only.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Started out awfully, but worked ourselves into the game. After Del Piero's brilliant goal, it looked better apart from the inevitable clownery that comes with fielding a 3-man defense including Legrottaglie and Zebina <- drop this silly experiment now.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
we need subs

------zebina-chiello-legro------
gio---melo-sissoko---de ceglie
------------diego----------------
------amauri----del piero------

eventually take off de ceglie and put on camo if we need a goal.
Camo isn't on the bench mate.

Just put in Giovinco, or maybe Candreva in a more advanced role. Anyone who atleast has a better touch. The team behind Diego is simply slow and terrible.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
HT. 1-1. If you look at the performance, that's ok.
Brilliant actually, i would be very pleased for this to be the final result because:
-That would be a huge confidence booster for the team!
- > > > > > > for Amauri!
-The away goal gives the chance to qualify with a goaless draw!
-It flatters our performance and our quality shown on the field!

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
actually the interesting thing is that we are playing the best team in the world that could expose our weakness of pace. eventhough we are having an average game to be honest and we do look able to score and giving away goals at the same time.
Ajax have only two strong points:
1. pace
2. suarez

if we play our old Juve calm game we could actualy win this game. Giovinco is a must in the secand half and i would sy Sali too as he is experianced and i have a feeling that he will score.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
id really like to see

-----------amauri--------------
--giovinco-----------del piero-
-------------diego--------------
--------sissoko--melo----------
de ceglie-chiello-legro-grygera

del piero drifting in the center obviously but giovinco providing most of the width.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i would agree to trade de ceglie for giovinco right now .. de ceglie cant defend anyways ...

but no coach changes in the half time if it is not totally necessary, because you better let the team find its rythm again after the break and then introduce a new player when the team is functioning

the rythm is quite poor as we stand to be honest. we give ajax a lot of space for there attacks. i hope zac makes a bold sub with introducing gio or even candevra on the right to wake up the right side of our game which is dead!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)