Juventuz LIVE 2009/2010...Best live matches comments ever. Fantastic season. (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
3 points in the bag, fuck yeah!. Finally, theres some inspiration to take here and the players played with confidence. The capitano played his part so well as well as did the others, questions remain at the back but we held our midfield well enough to stop genoa causing us too much problems. Lets build from this, though a hell of a lot needs doing. MOM its a bit of a tough one id share it between our forwards

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
we won???

Wow i dont quite know what to do.

Absolutely gifted a penalty but hopefully this win will act as a morale boost. I never want to see that 3 man defence ever again, unless our opposition are using it

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
:sergio:

Not the Del Piero-thing again.. please, not again this endless discussion about whether it was a dive and whether he does moan quite a bit too much.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
If Marchisio tries to play as a winger and fail like he did with Ciro, I care.
yeah, who would you play on that position then ? sissoko, melo or de ceglie ? aaah see ... we do not have someone else who is versatile enough to play there... melo and sissoko are needed in the centre and de ceglie is the most limited left foot you will ever witness ... so it is only marchisio who could do well there ... given the fact that this position also demands a good defensive display it is totally correct to play marchisio on this postion before giovinco

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
marchisio playing on the left like it seems ... he was on the left wing defending.. so perhaps he is half centre left besides de ceglie and sissoko on the right with melo in the middle

May 22, 2007
Well this is expected. Our 3 man defense has been opened up by some width already and when the ball reaches Del Piero there is nobody to support him.

And we're getting passed off the pitch.

Yawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)