Juventuz LIVE 2009/2010...Best live matches comments ever. Fantastic season. (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReMad

Feb 25, 2007

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
ohh fuck off this isnt ciro's fault ive heard enough of the ranieri bullshit

do you think zebina and diego would last 90 mins in there first match back?
If this wasn't Ciro's fault then those displays from last year weren't Ranieri's fault.
But they were and this was Ciro's fault.

Not completely his fault, but the attitude of the players throughout the match resembled their attitude from last year. We all blamed Ranieri for that, rightfully.
Now i blame Ciro for this.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Genoa are hardly lower.
You're right. They are equal to us.

Come on man, these are two teams we should be bringing 3 points from. Genoa are good, but that was a game we could have easily won 4-2 if we had finished our chances. Bologna are relegation battlers. There is no reason why we shouldn't have brought home 6 points from these two games and be at 18 points.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Excuse me but it's Ciro's Fault. In football, you should never underestimate your opponent. Why By God Sake, the other teams doesn't econmize their energy. This is really an ameuteurism from Ciro. It's unaceptable.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
to be fair, the conceded goal was'nt moli-shits fault. Sloppy pass from melo led to to the loss possesion. But for the way juve played the 2nd half they deserved that. If it was'nt for some great saves from our defenders it could easily have been 1-3 or 1-2

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
First of all I want to say that our worst player is Amauri.
He constantly shits around the field, runs when he feels like it and everybody outmuscles him, even if he's twice his size.
Instead of having a winner mentality and getting up immediately to fight back (like Iq), he moans about the referee, other players, bla bla bla.
He needs to get his ass into some scoring and into more hard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)