Juventuz LIVE 2008/2009 (134 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
marrasi?

a relegation team CAN actually play football, a supposed league challenger team, CANNOT

why...do...you ...always...speak...like....this?
prossesing...data?
we didn't achieved to be on the 2nd place by being inferior to stoke, luca..and no, i don't process data, it's just the way i type...got a problem with that, or you can't pick on something else?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Do the stats starts showing some things about our defense?
They should by now, otherwise they are so misleading, that should actually been banned from the forums, just like goal.com
Our defense WAS playing great until Christmas when those stats were posted. I don't remember anyone saying that it was a great defense. I clearly remember myself saying that it's incredibile how an average defense like ours played so well, and i even underlined the importance Sissoko has in our success in defense.

After Christmas we play awful in defense, and yes, to answer your question, the stats also show that we play very bad defense in 2009.

Now find the post when i used the stats to show how well our defense played and prove me wrong. If you can't do it, than i can only kindly ask you to shut up. Thanks.

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
our general play in that first half was comedy to any neutrals watching and any genoa fan. How we can be so comprehensively outplayed and out worked by genoa just shows how bad this team really is.

Our goal should never have been a goal and we have created nothing at all. Giovinco need to come on NOW for nedved, who is a liability. His slow play and constant diving is really beginning to piss me off. DP needs to stay in the dressingroom for the 2nd week running and trez needs to be put on, we have got to go to a 4-3-1-2 with giovinco playing in the hole behind iaq and trez. Poulsen need to sit and camo needs to get forward in support whenever possible.

The best juve player of the 1st half: Palladino, the 2nd best: Criscito...... Why we allow other teams to feild our players against us is pure lunacy. The worst Juve player(s) of the 1st half: Zebina, Molinaro, Poulsen, Camo, Nedved, Marchisio and DP

And finally;

RANIERI GET YOUR TACTICS RIGHT FROM THE START YOU OLD TWAT, WE CANT KEEP THROWING AWAY THE FIRST HALF OF EVERY GAME!!!!!!!!!!!
:rofl2:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Our defense WAS playing great until Christmas when those stats were posted. I don't remember anyone saying that it was a great defense. I clearly remember myself saying that it's incredibile how an average defense like ours played so well, and i even underlined the importance Sissoko has in our success in defense.

After Christmas we play awful in defense, and yes, to answer your question, the stats also show that we play very bad defense in 2009.

Now find the post when i used the stats to show how well our defense played and prove me wrong. If you can't do it, than i can only kindly ask you to shut up. Thanks.
I'd give anything to have Sissoko out there today...the owning of our midfield would not be happening as it is today.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
The only thing worse than our team is the referee.

I'm ashamed of that penalty he gave to us and that first goal for Genoa shouldn't count. Of course, it was going to be a goal if the idiot gave advantage instead of whistleing, but since the shot was taken after the whistle, it shouldn't count.

But it doesn't matter, we deserve to lose and we're lucky we're losing only by 1. We play like amateurs and especially our full backs are making me cry.
That dude from OBN said that the whistle came from the stands?

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
It's funny how a guy we love to call Palladingo is raping us down the righ side. Oh sweet irony, but more than irony is how it shows that our defence suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 134)