Juventuz LIVE 2008/2009 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
we need midfielders bad!
zanetti was terrible, sissoko was okay, nedved maybe, marchionni sucks... molinaro was good at the back.. not so good forward... mellberg is struggling but doing enough especially thats its not his position... legro is good and the young kid.
del piero is nonexistent..
i'd switch him for giovinco.. nedved for de ceglie

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Did you guys see how mad Delio Rossi was when his players gave a free kick some 35 m from the goal?
Imagine what he'll do if they give a free kick in Del Piero zone. He'll probably have a heart attack.

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
why is everyone comparing nedved with giovinco. they're different. nedved is more useful in the defensive compartment and aren't we playing at lazio atm? i would rather see marchionni get a more creative game.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Missed the first 10 minutes, but so far our fears about Ariaudo was unfounded. He looks quite good really.
I'm still reserving any judgment yet,.

icεmαή;1869156 said:
Nedved has been decent compared to the others...
I think he's had a decent match so far compared with his teammates.

I'm watching on TV
Same here. And it seems that the feed is about 5-10 minutes behind some of the posts here!

molinaro and ariaudo are our brightest players so far this half, legro has saved us a few times
Errr, Legro has stepped up and plugged holes when things got ugly. But otherwise I'm not too thrilled with the backline right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)