Juventuz LIVE 2008/2009 (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
DP hasn't been great but he's one of the few players on the field giving an honest effort. To me that's more important than tactics right now but I definitely understand where you're coming from. Personally I'd leave the team the same for the next 10-15 mins and see how it goes.

As for the people talking about sacking Ranieri, I agree that something needs to be done but if we get rid of Ranieri who do we bring in? Ferrara? No disrespect, the guy's a legend but he's an unknown when it comes to coaching a team with Juve's ambitions.

yea right now not much manager wanna manage us due to the scandal, everyting is down to Inter getting us into hot soup 3 years ago. omg inter directors are devils. they are devil from top to bottom, mancini was a manwhore, and zlatan is a animalwhore and materazzi is a sisterlover

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Fuck the referee. Ranieri is the piece of shit, why start with three defensive midfielders!? why subsitute an injured centre back for a right sided midfielder & then put a right back at centre back? the team has no game plan, he is clueless and has to go.
Who the fuck would you bring in for Mellberg? We have no centre backs on the bench. Sali can play as a rightback, so the only option was to put Grygera in the centre and Sali at rightback. Or would you like to have Molinaro try his luck on the right? It was a logical decision.

We can still win this. Forza Juve!

Jul 14, 2008
i would take off poulsen he does nothing
Poulsen is a player that you do not notice on the field. But he does some important things. His positioning and pressure is great. We need to take Marchisio off and replace him with Nedved or Camo - and then push DP a little down.

I think Poulsen has been our best central midfielder in most of our matches so far.

bullitnuts

Coconathan;)
Sep 30, 2006
Poulsen is a player that you do not notice on the field. But he does some important things. His positioning and pressure is great. We need to take Marchisio off and replace him with Nedved or Camo - and then push DP a little down.

I think Poulsen has been our best central midfielder so far.
says the person from denmark. but i agree with you:angel:

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,955
    Do we actually train on our physical shape? Why are our players always slower than any of our opponents?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)