Juventuz LIVE 2008/2009 (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Wow, we are very lucky. Thank God for Giovinco.

Overall... shit football. Absoutely shit football and the only two people worth anything out there are Giovinco and Iaquinta.

No team chemistry, no plan, just like usual. We struggle against teams that pressure us and play quickly because we can't pass or control the ball worth a shit, so if we have to face an EPL side we will get destroyed. Very sorry, sorry team out there.
how can a team like BATE put us to shame in terms of passing, movement, understanding(chemistry), etc? at least we woke up at the end. this keneveic whatever the hell is name is, scares me.

i think we will see better movement, but our usual key players have their heads so far up their ass they probably dont even know what the score is...

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
HT 2-2! Phew! What a game! Bate just kept coming at Juve and we couldn't settle! Then Legro took that knock in the face! Their first goal was a defensive error and their second came from a cross that little Pavel couldn't reach when he jumped for it and the Bate player put the ball in the net.

Our first came from a DP corner that went to Gio, who kicked back into the box and Vinny scored. The second was Nedved to Gio, Gio to Vinny, who put it in the bag!

Giorgio was making mistakes at first, but he has calmed down and started to play better.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Ranieri should probably inform his players that they ought not to play long ball in the second half. A little cohesion in the center of the pitch will solve Juve's problem. Whether that means taking out Camo or Nedved I don't know. Marchisio should definitely get a shot in the next period.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
We are playing like 11 Molinari out there. Headless chicken running all over the place. Why the hell are these Belarusian nobodies toying with us? It's easy, our players act as if they are too good to fight their asses off in these games, see Catania. You can do that in the friendlies with Mezzocorona but not in CL. We need to run and fight for every ball just like they do.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Camo/Sissoko is getting completely overrun in the middle. I would take out Nedved, move Seba to the left, and Camo back to his natural spot. If Ranieri doesn't make any changes, he's a fucking idiot.
yeah neddy off for marchisio, gio to left, camo to right...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Del piero is being too selfish....nedved has been in his usual self...whichis not good.......both atleast are trying but anyways not much to say.

Sissoko has been totally clueles...IMO the worst at this moment as he has done nothing but to lose balls.

Ugl this play, luckily Gio pulled to great passes to IQ and the guy didnt let us down with 2 goals.

NotRanieri´s fault this time.... but players must also deliver. My main concern is nedved....the guy totally passed it :(; No idea, no shooting no nothing... he is a shadow of the golden ball winner.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'm fucking sick of DP trying to do everything himself lately.
Same here.

I know that he was one man team in many matches. I know that he and his genous saved us way too many times. But he's not Juventus. There are 9 more players on the pitch waiting for him to make a pass.
Why isn't he passing ?

May 15, 2007
We are playing like 11 Molinari out there. Headless chicken running all over the place. Why the hell are these Belarusian nobodies toying with us? It's easy, our players act as if they are too good to fight their asses off in these games, see Catania. You can do that in the friendlies with Mezzocorona but not in CL. We need to run and fight for every ball just like they do.
:rofl:

sarin16

Aug 7, 2008
I think it was normal that they put pressure on us first 20min, they've lost their first game vs Real and they wanted to prove something in their first home match in CL... and they managed!!

However, defensively we're really bad except for Grygera who is the only one defending well and playing the offside tactic pretty good. Chiellini, Legro, De Ceglie looking lost at the back, specially Chiellini.

Camoranesi doesn't look familiar with the the CM/DM position he's playing at. He's unable to distribute balls to the flanks. Nedved and Giovinco are trying to get the ball themselves. Giovinco with two assists looking solid upfront, but he's really weak going to the back.

Sissoko on the other hand, looking weak. Failing to defend, pass, cross and mark. I wouldn't subs him but he needs to focus more If we are to win this match.

I like how things are going upfront. Good thing Iaquinta didn't try to pass for the 2nd goal he scored. Del Piero was pretty much marked and I'm glad he finished it well.

We just need to fix couple of things at the back and adjust Momo well with Camoranesi and 3points should be in our pockets.
:agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)